Today, Monday, April 19, begins our Online Enrollment process for Returning Students! Families will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org; it will be sent to the first two contacts we have on file. This process will happen in batches and will be completed by the end of the day today.
Please note the following:
1) This is a new enrollment system. You will need to set up a new account with Powerschool Enrollment using your email as your username.
2) If you have an incoming Kindergartner and have already enrolled them, you will use that same login to enroll your returning student(s).
3) If you do not have an enrollment email at the end of the day, please check your spam folder. If you do not locate your enrollment email in your spam folder, please contact your school building.
4) If you do not have an email on file with the district, you will receive a letter with the information you need to enroll your student.
5) If you need assistance with your enrollment, please contact your school building.
6) PHS & PCMS Students: The enrollment process must be completed in addition to selecting your courses with your school counselor.
We are excited for the 2021-2022 school year!