The copy machines in your buildings are there for you to use, however, make sure you are taking advantage of the Duplication Department when you need to.
Following are a few guidelines to work from:
1. Try to use both sides of the paper when possible.
2. Remove all staples. Use paper clips to keep sections separate and to attach duplication request forms to the originals.
3. Allow at least 3 working days to complete your job and get it back to you. Do not count the day you send it in the inner-school mail, weekends or holidays. If you send a large amount of duplicating, please consider the actual date that you will need it and enter them, instead of all the same dated.
4. Keep colored paper usage to a minimum. If you need it on colored paper and it is to be collated and stapled, consider having the first page on color and the rest on white. Please know that when the district runs out of certain colors, you will need to supply your own paper or choose another color.
5. Workbooks ( without a copyright ) MUST have a copy made of each page before sending it to duplicating, or, pages must be torn out of the book evenly and neatly. Ragged edges will jam the copier. DO NOT send the whole book.
COPYRIGHT MATERIAL CANNOT BE DUPLICATED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE PUBLISHER. YOU MUST SEND PROOF OF PERMISSION.
6. Only white card stock is used in duplication, if you need copies on colored cardstock you must provide it. Please make sure you are sending enough for your entire copy job.
If you have questions about duplicating, please contact Brandi Leach at email@example.com or at 620-235-3100.
1 Sided to 1 Sided, or 1:1 – Your original has printing on 1 side and you want copies to be printed on 1 side only.
1 Sided to 2 Sided, or 1:2 – You have 2 or more pages that are printed on 1 side of the paper and you want them copied on back to back (double-sided) Example: 4 sheets of paper printed on 1 side – pages 1, 2, 3 4. You select 1:2 and your finished copies are 2 sheets of paper printed on both sides – Pages 1-2 on one, Pages 3-4 on one.
2 Sided to 2 Sided, or 2:2 – Your original has printing on both sides of the page and you want copies printed as is.
2 Sided to 1 Sided, or 2:1 – Your original (1 sheet ) is printed on both sides. You want each side printed on a different sheet of paper.
Collate(Sort) - your copies are in the proper order. 1, 2 , 3 , 4 …….
Uncollated (Stacks) - your copies are grouped together. 1,1,1,1,1, 2,2,2,2,2 3,3,3,3,3, 4,4,4,4,4.