USD 250 will continue to use PowerSchool Enrollment for the 23-24 school year.
Incoming Kindergarteners can begin enrolling starting April 3 using the enrollment link provided. Returning Students will begin enrollment on April 24, parents will be sent an enrollment link directly. New students joining the district can begin enrollment on July 24, a link will be provided at that time.
Returning students' parents/guardians should receive an email with their snapcode to begin their online enrollment. If you have not received this email by the end of the day on April 24, please check your spam file; if you still do not see your snapcode, please contact your child's school to confirm your information is correct in PowerSchool. Your child's school will initiate a snapcode to send again.
- What If I already have a Powerschool account?
- I enrolled using Powerschool Enrollment last year, do I use the same account?
- What is a Snapcode?
- Do I have to answer all of the questions when enrolling?
- What if I make a mistake?
- What if I have more than one child at USD 250?
- What if I don’t know what a question is asking?
- What if I am having technical difficulties?